Have you ever wondered why people choose IT as their career? Well here are the facts on why I joined IT.
- I hated sleep.
- I had enjoyed my life enough.
- I couldn’t live without tension.
- I wanted to pay for my sins.
- I believed in Bhagwad Geeta: In Hindi “karm karo, phal ki ichha na karo.” (English translation, “do your work don’t expect anything”)
- Everything in life has a reason; i wanted to prove it wrong.
- I wanted to take revenge on myself.
Disclaimer: This was a email forward originated from unknown source. But what i can tell is author of it and me were in the same boat 🙂If you like this post, buy me a coffee.