Yes, you got it correct! I succeed in making Omelette. This was possible by learning process I’m taking lately. Hope you’re aware I have already succeed in making good shrimp curry before. Finally, I was able to make good omelette’s with minimal guidance / no guidance. No wonder learning and practice makes a man prefect right? So here I’m with the list of instructions for making good Omelette in yummy and spicy Indian style!
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoons olive oil (you can use any edible oil)
- 1 small chopped onions
- 2 green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoons ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon iodized salt
- Black Pepper powder
This will serve two.
- Beat the eggs and stir well.
- Fry the onions with green pepper.
- Add cilantro at last to the fry.
- Add the fried onions and others to the beaten eggs.
- Stir well and add salt and chili powder.
- Add chopped tomato with the mix.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and stir well again.
- Now heat the pan and pour oil into the pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan with medium heat.
- Allow it to settle for while and add black pepper.
- After 2 minutes turn the omelette upside down.
- Allow it to cook for another 2 minutes.
Now you’re ready, remove the omelette from the pan and taste it; yummy huh?
Woow.. see how yummy I prepared the omelette! BTW, now I have additional qualification to my list 🙂If you like this post, buy me a coffee.