CatalystWeb features small business software known as Catalyst Office on web. CatalystOffice is an integrated suite of productivity software such as email, document sharing calendar, task, contact etc.; Catalyst Office is a web application that gives you desktop like feel.
CatalystWeb has been officially launched a week back; you can catch more release and background information about CatalystOffice at Catalyst launch blog. Catalyst Office has been designed not to include the drawbacks of popular office application such has Microsoft Outlook.
Bob Mathew, CEO of CatalystWeb has been working on this small business software for last 3 year to overcome his frustration experienced with Microsoft product in his former company. Bob Mathew is the first CEO who gave his cell phone number to the user.
Catalyst Office provides more sophisticated features that included corporate wide instant messaging and others mentioned below.
- Corporate Email; access to the company wide email.
- Document Management; manage your documents with easy permission settings.
- Calendar; share your calendar across the company and find other calendar features.
- Contact Management; manage youâ€™re contact list and easy import / export.
- Task; easily set the tasks and reminder.
- Notes; user it just like a Jot pad.
- Journa; easy to journal your entries.
- CatalystOffice provides very-very simple to use administrative panel. You really donâ€™t have to hire an administrator.
- The user interface is simple and well designed. Anyone who previously used Outlook can quickly run through it.
- CatalystOffice can be accessed from anywhere via browser. You donâ€™t have to pay for individual licenses. Just have to pay only for the space. No extra penny for processor and memory.
- CatalystOffice is hosted at CatalystWeb server, which has scheduled daily backups and 24/7 monitoring for technical issues.
- There are much more functionality associated with CatalystOffice as well like user profiles, email template and so on.
- CatalystWeb works only with Firefox 2 and Windows XP / VISTA which is great drawback when it comes to Web platform.
- No support for customizable domains. The application can only be hosted at CatalystWeb server.
Bottom-line, CatalystOffice suits pretty much the needs of every small entrepreneurial office that has much budget constraints. If you like to try CatalystOffice sign up for their 30-day full free trial today.
This is a sponsored post.